Watching the recordings here:
Know Your Fertility Wellness 2023 returns with a brand-new hybrid format on 3 and 10 March 2023.
Get insights on topics pertaining to common male and female fertility issues, intimacy, fertility treatments and more. Hear from our esteemed doctors and experts from KK Women's and Children's Hospital, Singapore General Hospital, Thomson Fertility Centre and Thomson Chinese Medicine, as they answer questions on fertility wellness.
You can now have the flexibility of joining us live by attending the seminar in-person, or catch the seminar virtually via zoom!
The event details will be as follows:
In-person (Sold Out)
- Time: 8pm – 9.30pm (registration starts at 6.45pm)
- Ticket fee: $8 per pax
- Venue: SCAPE Gallery (Level 5) - 2 Orchard Link, Singapore 237978
- Limited seats, pre-registration is required
- Light refreshment* and a gift pack* from ClearBlue (worth $107) will be given to in-person attendees.
- Time: 8pm – 9.30pm
- Free, pre-registration is required
- Via Zoom (Zoom link will be sent to participants via email, 2 days before the seminar)
- Stand a chance to receive a gift pack* from ClearBlue (worth $107) when you complete a feedback form after the session.
3 March 2023 (Friday): Recording of the seminar
- Intimacy while trying to conceive - Dr Tan Tse Yeun, Senior Consultant, Dept of Reproductive Medicine, KK Women's and Children's Hospital (KKH)
- All you need to know about cysts, fibroids, cycles & PCOS - Dr Lim Whui Whui, Associate Consultant, Dept of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Singapore General Hospital (SGH)
- All you need to know about sperm and male fertility - Dr Ee Tat Xin, Consultant, Dept of Reproductive Medicine, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital (KKH)
- Fertility after pregnancy loss - Dr Liu Shuling, Senior Consultant, Dept of Reproductive Medicine, KK Women's and Children's Hospital (KKH)
10 March 2023 (Friday): Recording of the seminar
- What you need to know about fertility treatments? - Dr Janice Tung, Consultant O&G and IVF Specialist, Thomson Fertility Centre
- What Happens in an IVF Lab? - Dr Ethiraj Balaji Prasath, Chief Embryologist, Thomson Fertility Centre
- How can TCM boost fertility? – Physician Seah Ai Wei , TCM Physician, Thomson Chinese Medicine
By registering for this event you agree to the terms & conditions below (IMPORTANT - Please Read):
- The Know Your Fertility Wellness Seminar 2023 is open to all aged 21 & above.
- I consent to the collection, use and retention of my personal data by I Love Children for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration for the event.
- I will inform I Love Children immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order that I Love Children is able to contact me for all matters relating to the event.
- No children are allowed at the venue.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable.
- As there are limited seats for the seminar, we regret to inform that only registered participants are able to attend.
- Seating at the event is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participants can only redeem their gift pack on 3 or 10 March at SCAPE Orchard, at the registration counter from 9.30 pm – 9.45 pm only.
- Registration and light refreshment will start at 6.45pm. To prevent any disruptions, please note that we will stop serving light refreshments after 7.45pm.
- The organiser reserves the right at all times to revoke any registration (without refund) that do not fulfil the event requirements, which includes age limitation and incomplete registration information.
- I understand that photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
- I acknowledge that I Love Children owns all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
- If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform I Love Children at the event site.
I Love Children reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions stated above.