Hear from esteemed experts from Thomson Fertility Centre, Thomson Chinese Medicine, KK Women's and Children's Hospital, and Singapore General Hospital as they cover the A to Z about fertility wellness!
Interested in the topics below? Register your interest soon!
6 Nov 2020 - Register here: https://bit.ly/37mXsGx
1. Difference in Fertility Treatments - Dr Janice Tung, Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Thomson Fertility Centre
2. What Happens in the Lab - Dr Ethiraj Balaji Prasath, Chief Embryologist, Thomson Fertility Centre
3. Boosting Fertility with TCM - Physician Ho Chin Ee, TCM Physician, Thomson Chinese Medicine
In this session, you will get to hear from Social Media Influencer, Jayne Tham, as she shares her experience of how Getting Pregnant Can Be Harder Than You Think.
13 Nov 2020 - Register here: https://bit.ly/3o8jO4v
1. The Dos and Don’ts of baby-making - Dr Andy Tan, Consultant, Dept of O&G, Singapore General Hospital
2. Getting pregnant during the pandemic - Dr Lily Kho Chye Lee, Consultant, Dept of O&G, KK Women and Children's Hospital
3. What are the common causes of infertility for males and females? - Dr Chua Ka-Hee, Consultant, Dept of Reproductive Medicine, KK Women and Children's Hospital
4. When is the RIGHT time for fertility treatment? - Dr Serene Lim, Consultant, Dept of O&G, Singapore General Hospital
Wanna know your fertility health? Sign up for a fertility health check or traditional Chinese medicine fertility consultation here: http://bit.ly/Fertilitychecks2020