Connect2 is a marriage preparation programme that aims to help couples address issues that they may face as newlyweds, build a solid foundation in the early years and learn how to really love each other - for life!
Dates of Connect2 Workshops
Sat, 11 May & 18 May 2019
What to expect?
• What do love, marriage and your vows symbolise
• Identify each other's differences and love languages - how to engage in effective communication
• Manage healthy conflict and have a good grasp on your family finances
• Understand sexual intimacy, the importance of romance and family planning
• Learn how to manage expectations from your spouse, children, in-laws while balancing work-life
Find out more at here.