1. This contest is open to all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents who are currently pregnant, and residing in Singapore (except employees and immediate families of organisers and sponsors).
2. Multiple entries are allowed but the cap for winners is one winner per household only.
3. Photos should be an original work and none of the elements in the photo should infringe upon any rights (including personal portrait rights and intellectual property rights over architecture, paintings, sculptures, design and so on) of any third person.
4. Submitted entries should not contain any nudity, violent or illegal content nor cause any invasion of privacy. Composite images manipulated electronically that distort the reality of the original photo or otherwise will be disqualified.
5. By entering into the contest and agreeing to the terms and conditions, the submitter irrevocably transfer/s the copyright of his/her submitted entries to I Love Children (ILC) which authorises ILC to use, archive and distribute the photo/image provided on ILC's publicity materials, social media accounts and website, without need for prior consent or payment of any sort.
6. All personal information collected is limited to administrative purposes and what is necessary to facilitate the Beautiful Pregnancy Contest. It will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to external parties without prior consent.
7. ILC will not be held responsible for any submission errors or delays caused by network transmission issues.
8. Entries are to be submitted by 30 January 2022, 11.59pm and no submission thereafter will be entertained.
9. Only the two (2) winners will be contacted by email/phone for redemption of prize.
10. ILC reserve the right to replace any winners who are not contactable by the stipulated date, the prize will be forfeited and no compensation will be given.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit/benefit-in-kind.
12. ILC reserve the right at all times to modify the terms and conditions when necessary and at its absolute discretion; without prior notice and without any liability.
13. If you have any questions about the contest, please talk to us here: https://ilovechildren.sg/talk-to-us
The information provided in this website is intended for general information only, and is not a substitute for medical or professional advice. We recommend users to seek appropriate professional advice specific to their circumstances.
While every effort has been taken to ensure reliable, accurate and up-to-date information, I Love Children and the administrators of this site will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or cost incurred as a result of any error, omission or accuracy in this publication.
No part of this electronic publication / website can be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from I Love Children.
By using this website in part(s) or in whole, it is assumed that you agree to this disclaimer in whole.